Thursday, September 19, 2013

Post #2.5 Bonus Teaser Post

I know you are all hungry for The Bikeist's much anticipated "Bikeography."  But, I just can't help myself.  If this is what your hands look like at 10:45 pm on a weeknight, you, too, may be a bikeist:

 
. . . or, perhaps, someone who enjoys "Gardening at Night . . ."

Regardless -- while it would be inappropriate to prematurely share the great stuff I've done to revamp my indestructible, back-up, beater, do-everything, urban assault bike before properly walking you through my compelling bikeography -- I just can't resist the urge to build up your anticipation of what's to come!  Aren't you excited?  I sure am!

As a final teaser, this is what my beater looked like, brand new, back in 1990:


It, umm, doesn't much resemble it's former, catalog-worthy, pristine glory anymore . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment